Wednesday 29 June 2011

Minoh Part 2

Today I felt the need to get out of the city and make a second visit to Minoh and take a trek through the forest. The temperature has been about 35 degrees today so I was wondering if it was going to be too hot for a long walk but as it turned out, the path up the mountain side and through the forest was nice and cool, mainly due to the river that runs alongside the main pathway and the large waterfall that feeds it.

Supposedly there are monkeys in this forest but I am yet to come across one, there are many signs warning of large fines if caught feeding them!

I have also added a few movie files which I filmed on my ipod, there not of great quality but I thought they may be of some interest.

















2 comments:

  1. There's quite a lot there which reminds me of Cornwall, particularly the Gun Powder Works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least in Cornwall you don't get bitten by mosquitoes! (no monkeys though).

    ReplyDelete