Friday 8 October 2010

Day 7

Not much to report today apart from a visit to one of our favourite cafes in Umeda. The cafe is called Utenakissa and is in a peaceful back street. The decor has a traditional feel and is run by just one man who always plays very relaxing classical and slightly avant-garde music. The coffee is also some of the best I have tried in Osaka, if slightly more expensive than most places.


Utenakissa

Well its been a whole week that I have been in Osaka and its been fun! Next week the job searching starts in earnest, it should be interesting to see how that all turns out. From now on I have decided that I will not post every day but only when I have something of interest to report, as for tonight, Lupin is on TV so time to crack open a cold beer and celebrate my one week anniversary!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paul,

    Glad to see you are happy and settling in. I'm very envious and hope to be city-neighbours at some stage. Will keep watching to see how things develop.

    Definitely start a flickr.com account for storing all your photos. Please take lots and lots!

    All the best,

    Alistair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, start a Flickr account and add me as a contact http://www.flickr.com/photos/sh0rty/

    Having now finished the blog I'm still jealous. Hopefully you'll keep the blogging up - perhaps you could post some illustrations as well, and use the blog to advertise your wares....

    Enjoy all the sweets, coffee and beer.

    Been clubbing yet? I guess you're beyond that stage in your life. Settled down. Any how.

    Sayonara!

    ReplyDelete